Monday, October 9, 2017


MaybeBoB: Ramsay staring at people, confused, as always. - 7 pts
Ugotponed12: Do you think limbs are supposed to bend that way? - 12 pts
TheSilhouette: Gordon Ram says "Hey, who do you think gets more ladies; me a Godly chef, or a retired footballer" Beckham replies: "I'm pretty sure I scored more goals than the oodles of oodles of olive oil you've poured on your sorry arse" - 0 pts
DemiGum: "What the fuck?" "I... I don't know..." - 0 pts
busstop82: shortly before a heated discussion wether Victoria Beckham or Lady Gaga wore the meat-dress better - 6 pts
AshGM: Gordon thinks, "Maybe this'll finally convince Tilly and the others that I'm actually cool." - 11 pts

Tryntius: There they are, the greatest douches in the universe. - 6 pts


21317
2233212
0
0
1236
3331111
21216

No comments:

Post a Comment