Friday, August 17, 2018


Indigo Rain: A king attends his audience ontop of his majestic porcelain, to thundering applause - 9 pts
Poison Ax on Plasma: "I know what you're thinking. But you're wrong. We just didn't have anywhere else to store the chairs." - 14 pts
Dr Ragon: No one can expect to perform well under pressure. - 8 pts
ThatsHowIBeatShaq: "Hello and welcome to this year's Toilet Training Seminar. First off, we're gonna need to cut some holes..." - 4 pts
xoutkastx3: "I bet you're wondering why I gathered you all here today." - 15 pts
The Dashing Protagonist: "Newest Olympic Sport: Speed Pooping. It's a deuce-y!" - 3 pts
Volc: Budget costs are really hitting the bathroom department hard. - 3 pts
gANeLoN: Nurse in China: I see you're having an unauthorized girl. Let me show you to your delivery room. - 6 pts
blUEmoOn31: is this what happens when you go to the strip club and get a private "dance"? - 0 pts
IwillAnnoyou2DEATH: "The Company has set out seats for your convenience." - 0 pts
Disco Barber: Hi I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, this is my other brother Darryl, we are your urine test administrators. - 5 pts
HustleBeastbrook: Duck... Duck... Duck... Poops! - 7 pts
beaujibby: "Job Interview Starter Kit" - 1 pt


3339
1221113314
22318
1214
321322215
213
123
1236
0
0
325
1337
11

No comments:

Post a Comment