Xenmaster: "As soon as I finish da dishes I'm gonna do some dustin' and bed-hump the coffee table."
bongot: She doesnt understand me like you do, pinkplate
Chadomancer: When the floor is lava, but you still gotta do chores.
ElloShifters: Achievement Unlocked: Stealth Dishwashing
v01dst4r: when someone leaves crumbs on the floor but you still need to do your dishes
Ethzz11: when there's three grains of rice left in your bowl and your mother tells you you didn't clean it well enough
Ethzz11: when there's three grains of rice left in your bowl and your mother tells you you didn't clean it well enough
Infinite Meat Bug: French girl dish washing
Avandor: Yeah, I KNOW the house is flooding, but these dishes still have to be washed.
aMoebALADY: Even when the floor is lava, the dishes need to be done.
YummyYams: A new KoL account trying to max out liver!

No comments:
Post a Comment