Wednesday, September 27, 2017


TheSilhouette: SEGA cooked up another Classic! Gotta breakFast! - 11 pts
AshGM: Here we see the drawing that caused Ramsay to explode at a child. - 5 pts
Hunter Horrid: Hmmm, I wonder what tales would taste like medium rare! - 0 pts
ChunkyGnocchi: Gordon, at the sight of the illustration: "Wow. Oh wow, it's brilliant, I look like a fresh bunch of bananas. You can practically see me ripen by nature's command." - 10 pts
Aithre: "You gotta go fast you @#$%ing donkey" - 8 pts
deadleeplatapus: I told my kid I would post this because they are so proud, but since I think Ramsey is a royal a$$, I am shrewdly flipping the bird at him. - 2 pts
Tryntius: I would rather eat Tail's anus before that beef wellington - 6 pts


13122211
2215
0
133310
2338
112
3216

No comments:

Post a Comment