Friday, December 22, 2017

Somebody once told me...

TechRat: ... there'd be days like these - 5 pts, 2 vts
InfamousCuttleFish: ... he would give me candy if I got in his car and he kept his word! What a nice guy - 9 pts
Thaz: ... that I've got another confession to make I'm your fool Everyone's got their chains to break Holdin' you Were you born to resist, or be abused? Is someone getting THE BESRT THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST... - 8 pts
SSBBHax: ... the world was gonna rule me. - 4 pts
Nomi_girl: ... that if you sneeze with your eyes open then your eyes will pop out! - 7 pts, 5 vts
JXQZ: ... that you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year - 5 pts, 3 vts
the LIonESs: SUCK BRICK KID!
-Guy from home alone 2 - 3 pts
Noobsauce: ... that girl was gonna blow me - 7 pts, 3 vts


235
312129
2338
224
212117
1135
33
1337

No comments:

Post a Comment