Tuesday, October 8, 2024

 

Chadomancer: I asked God to show me a sign. This is what I got. Could have been worse.
amoebalady: "Ha! Kids these days think they're so smart. Steal all my rulers, will they? They didn't call me the MacGyver of Mobile City for nothing! This lesson WILL CONTINUE!"
Waimless: For astrological mathematics, Professor Rakesh likes to pull out the BIG ruler.
s8n8ataco: "So as you can see, the slope of the line continues indefinitely in either direction."
bLOCKhEaD77: Now you see kids, contrary to what jschlatt says, road signs are, in fact, free.
Zanthia: The Ho Chi Minh sign fell again. Mr. Dong was finding this pretty hanoi-ing!
dOctOr clAW: Remember that time you asked why a "yard stick" is only three feet?
Soxfan196o: My old work went out of business and I kept the sign for this purpose.
littlebitofSonshine: Yawn hes showing of his ruler again
Rishi Sunak: Ho Chi Minh rules, OK?
Sinnaj63: Caption: The ruler has decreed that all rulers shall decree the rulers decree
sdugicus: Wanna join in a chorus of the Amerasian blues? When it's Christmas out in Ho Chi Minh City

No comments:

Post a Comment