Tuesday, October 15, 2024


Chadomancer: Where? WHERE does it say "If I stick my head through the partition again, you'll chop it off"?
muRnjENDoof: "the kid sitting next to me on the bus when he sees me playing a game on my phone:"
Rishi Sunak: Joko had an ability to look at problems from other angles and achieved amazing results
zANThia: And suddenly the concept of pivot tables was invented.
mATHeQUALS5: "And if I press this button here, the guillotine activates"
Don_Domat: "Oooooh, look! Some selling a min-priced IotM."
antic THE FEARless: Another day at work with Mr. Fantastic
vrdt: Jannet my evil double is crawling out of the mirror... again
Gawea: Oh, you're in luck! It says here these heads are buy one get one free!
Sinnaj63: Taking instructions after a computer mouse shortage very literally, tech support is now happening exclusively through computer mouseholes
lYNNIElIlY: "Look, have to head out after this, alright?"

No comments:

Post a Comment