Saturday, August 12, 2017

An Excuse for Smighty

Granite_Grizz: Well, sir, it's either this or the water cooler. - 9 pts
Rabbit House: "I had to get in touch with someone from tech support on teamviewer and they did all of this on my screen, I swear!" - 8 pts
Kreegah: he thought it was a training program and mistyped kingdomoflearning.com - 4 pts
TSZDABEE: "Because if I don't the Naughty Sorceress will conquer the Kingdom and I'll never rescue King Ralph which would be really bad!" - 2 pts
Monechetti: " I needed to chat with a client in a secure environment where I could be certain nobody would see our chat" - 16 pts
OrangeDyna: Sorry boss, I was going to finish the reports, but I got side tracked on not giving a fuck. - 6 pts
Bryspen: it's crimbo-time boss, i'm just trying to spread that holiday cheer (proceeds to get fired from work lol) - 3 pts


S
221319
3238
314
22
233123216
3126
1113

No comments:

Post a Comment