Monday, February 1, 2021

theMalcolite: When corporations decide to try to capture the underground music market - 12 pts
spryPyRO: "And on your right you will find the caves emergancy exit. Thank you for choosing Underground Air" - 9 pts
WonkerBonker: dancing in a cave - 0 pts
MystroMan: pon pon: the underground sequel - 3 pts, 2 vts
Gawea: The Lost Chapter: Alice follows the white rabbit to the Wonderland Underground Bunker - 8 pts
Mistress of the Obvious: 
So this is where my singing career has landed me. A hole. A deep. Dark. Hole. - 13 pts
Anti Love: "I said a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie, to the hip hip-hop, and you don't stop the rock it to the bang-bang, boogie say "up jump" the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat." - 3 pts, 1 vt
Spileckalicious: "Are you sure this is the right location for our on-site Snow White burlesque? Usually only the dwarves go into the mines!" - 10 pts
idk anything: "Want to see my Kung-Fu? I'll show you." - Chun-Li - 2 pts
MagonKody: Haveing to find how to use a online Korean keyboad to underand capion. adding to my Today I Learned - 0 pts
blockhead77: The Street Fighter Reboot isI Is Lookin' great - 6 pts

33311112
33129
0
123
12238
321122213
33
223310
112
0
2316

No comments:

Post a Comment